Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a client-focused professional who wants your ideas to make a difference, Elevate's team of highly regarded legal service experts could be the right fit for you.
Elevate is a next generation global legal service provider that ranked 53rd on the Inc. 5000 in 2016, a prestigious annual ranking of the fastest growing private companies. We help law firms and corporate legal departments with practical ways to improve efficiency, quality and outcomes.
At Elevate we live our core values.
- We deliver - We are careful about the commitments we make to our customers and to each other. We do what we say we will.
- We Innovate - We celebrate creativity. We challenge the status quo and continuously ask of ourselves, and each other how can we improve.
- We care - We listen to our customers’ needs and help them solve their business problems. Our work is a positive influence on our personal lives and the lives of our families.
Elevate’s is looking for a Junior Project Manager (Legal) initially on an interim basis. Ideally, you will have some legal experience, but it is not essential. You must strong project coordination and excellent soft skills having gained your experience on previous business change projects or a professional service environment.
- 2-3 years project coordination & PMO support.
- 1-2 years project management.
- Scoping and planning.
- Risks and issues.
- Budgets (supporting the creation and monitoring/reporting progress)
- General support for project manager/leader across project admin, meeting management, comms, etc"
- Supporting demanding senior stakeholders in a fast-paced environment (internal blue chip or external client facing)
- Large law department or law firm experience would be very helpful.
- Polished, presentable, client facing
- Good communicator. Comfortable interacting with varied stakeholders at all levels in complex professional services environments.
- Good sense of how to modify style for different situations.
- Flexible in your approach and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Pragmatic and creative - able to quickly develop practical solutions to challenging problems.
- Able to work autonomously with minimal oversight or as part of a large, complex and diverse team.
- High level of personal accountability for your work.
- Resilient and resourceful, committed to meeting deadlines even when presented with unexpected challenges
- Strong project coordination skills and the ability to apply them in a range of different scenarios.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present complex project information so that it is concise and accessible.
- Good level of expertise with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experienced user of MS Project or similar project management software.
- Bachelor's degree or comparable
- PMP, APMP, Prince 2 or similar