Help us shape the future. Elevate Services is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a client-focused professional who wants your creative and innovative ideas to make a difference, Elevate's team of highly regarded legal service experts could be the right fit for you.
You might be the person we’re looking for if you…
- Are available immediately.
- Are skilled at data analysis and “telling a story” with metrics.
- Have experience in legal operations, legal bill auditing and bill review.
- Are familiar with the major e-billing technologies in the market today.
- Excel at delivering the highest levels of client service and enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Are interested in joining a growing company and the potential for a long-term career path.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of something new & exciting.
- Able to be self-directed and work independently in order to meet and exceed goals.
As an Elevate Legal Spend Analyst, you will use your excellent attention to detail and prior experiences to implement legal spend services for our clients. You will be called upon to provide legal bill analysis support, reviewing law firm bills to ensure compliance with the client’s litigation handling guidelines. You will use this data and other information to support clients with analytics, strategy, and reporting. As the process matures, you will help develop best practices, train new team members, and support clients in more advanced spend management analytics. Your success in this role may lead to other legal operations opportunities within Legal Business Solutions.
Specifically you may be asked to:
- Review law firm bills to ensure compliance with the client’s litigation handling guidelines
- Promote best practice bill submission and review procedures and identify opportunities to improve billing guidelines
- Train and manage team members
- Identify additional opportunities to deliver legal solutions to clients
Skills for Success
- Ability to set and maintain high standards of professional service
- Detail oriented and analytical, always looking for ways to improve the process
- Extremely organized and capable of managing multiple projects
- Excited to learn, grow, and not afraid to take on new responsibilities
- Able to be self-directed and work independently in order to meet and exceed goals
- Strong base of analytical experience and willingness to learn new techniques
- Experience using major eBilling software vendors, including Mitratech, CT Tymetrix, Datacert, Bridgeway, and others
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable with learning new software products, if necessary
- 1-3+ years spend analysis, bill review auditing experience, or business analyst, finance experience
- Prior experience as an attorney, paralegal, legal spend analyst, legal bill auditor, legal bill reviewer, or billing coordinator for law firms a plus
- Strong negotiation skills, personable and collaborative