Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a client-focused professional who wants your ideas to make a difference, Elevate's team of highly regarded legal service experts could be the right fit for you.
Elevate is a next generation global legal service provider that ranked 53rd on the Inc. 500 in 2016, a prestigious annual ranking of the fastest-growing private companies. We help law firms and corporate legal departments with practical ways to improve efficiency, quality and outcomes.
At Elevate we live our core values.
We deliver - We are careful about the commitments we make to our customers and to each other. We do what we say we will.
We Innovate - We celebrate creativity. We challenge the status quo and continuously ask ourselves, and each other how can we improve.
We care - We listen to our customers’ needs and help them solve their business problems. Our work is a positive influence on our personal lives and the lives of our families.
Through our Elevated Lawyers Solution, we are able to offer our clients the right legal expert in the right location with exactly the right skill set. As we continue to expand the offering we are now looking for a Contract Attorney to work in-house at our client, a Global Consulting Firm, to support Project Managers in contracting with the Company's clients and subcontractors.
You might be the right person if you:
- Like the sound of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment for a quickly growing company.
- Are looking to be a part of the next generation of legal services and influence the way these services are delivered, consumed, and measured.
- Have experience providing commercial contracts support including reviewing, redlining, drafting, managing various types of contracts.
- Have excellent attention to detail; create professional work product; and enjoy building relationships with your clients.
- Want to work directly with an in-house legal department acting as an extension of its legal team.
- Can write clearly and concisely, taking into consideration different audiences and attention spans.
Specifically you will be:
- Drafting, analyzing, responding to and negotiating legal, regulatory and financial aspects of commercial contracts.
- Responsible for supporting project managers in contracting with the Company’s clients and subcontractors.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the preparation, analysis, response and negotiation of the legal, regulatory and financial aspects of commercial contracts.
- Previous experience with professional services firm preferred.
Skills for Success:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment where critical and very tight deadlines are common.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent internal/external customer relations.
- Ability to work independently and be analytical, assertive, creative and have effective problem-solving skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent drafting skills, particularly depicting complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Professionalism in both verbal and written work.
- Excellent listening as well as communication skills and the judgment to know which skill to use in a given setting.
- Bachelors’ degree with a preference for a JD or CPCM/CFCM certification.