Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a client-focused professional who wants your ideas to make a difference, Elevate's team of highly regarded legal service experts could be the right fit for you.
Elevate is a next generation global legal service provider that ranked 53rd on the Inc. 5000 in 2016, a prestigious annual ranking of the fastest growing private companies. We help law firms and corporate legal departments with practical ways to improve efficiency, quality and outcomes.
At Elevate we live our core values.
- We Deliver - We are careful about the commitments we make to our customers and to each other. We do what we say we will.
- We Innovate - We celebrate creativity. We challenge the status quo and continuously ask of ourselves, and each other how can we improve.
- We Care - We listen to our customers’ needs and help them solve their business problems. Our work is a positive influence on our personal lives and the lives of our families.
The legal industry is changing and Elevate’s Legal Business Services Group are already some of the most respected leaders in the sector delivering first class consulting and services in support of our client’s goals and aims. As Elevate expands, the Legal Business Services Group is looking to hire skilled Paralegals to support the group.
As a Paralegal at Elevate, you will work on client engagements for FTSE100 law departments and UK top 50 law firms. You will be client facing from day one, working as part of a team delivering process improvements in efficiency, financial control and client service.
As part of a young and fast growing business, you will have the opportunity to influence the direction of the Consulting group and take on varied projects and roles across the organization.
You might be the right person if you:
- Are passionate about improving the way organisations work.
- Have experience of legal operational environments, particularly relating to legal billing practices.
- Are client focused and would like to experience varied work across a range of demanding blue-chip clients.
- Legal Practice Course (LPC) qualification.
- 1-2 years experience either in private practice or in-house legal department environments.
- Experience of fast-paced working environments with responsibility for delivering to demanding internal or external clients.
- Prior experience in a Financial institution or Law Firm.
- Working knowledge of core legal practice areas within a large law firm/ legal department.
- Driven to improve with a high level of personally accountability for your work.
- Comfortable interacting with varied stakeholders at all levels in complex professional services environments.
- Flexible in your approach and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Pragmatic and creative - able to quickly develop practical solutions to challenging problems.
- Able to work autonomously with minimal oversight or as part of large, complex and diverse team.
- Resilient and resourceful, committed to meeting deadlines even when presented with unexpected challenges.
- A good communicator with great interpersonal skills and a keen sense how to modify you style and approach to get the most out of people at all levels and in different situations.
- Good level of expertise with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Expert knowledge of Excel.
- Experience with legal technologies, especially e-Billing platforms.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Legal Practice Course qualification.