You will be a commercial solicitor/attorney providing legal and paralegal support to solicitors for a leading law firm based in NSW, Australia. You would be required to support the staff in property and commercial transactions. Services include managing commercial matters, drafting correspondence, managing, reviewing documents and contracts. You will be working closely with the solicitors based in Australia and prepare briefs. You will also be required to call banks to book settlement dates, draft basic documents from templates/precedents etc. All work will be done based on the checklist and supporting documents provided by the Client. Additionally, you will be responsible for providing the support and assisting the support staff based in Bowral and Camden, NSW Australia.
• Provide support to solicitors and support staff in property and commercial transactions
• Manage progression of property and commercial matters
• Draft correspondence for review and issue by lawyers to clients
• Review documents and contracts and summarizing contents of such documents
• Draft and issue contracts
• Correspondence with banks and third parties in relation to property transactions.
• Degree in Law from a reputed university
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word and Excel
• 3 Years Post Qualification and/or legal experience as appropriate
• Experience working in a growing, fast-paced organization with a dynamic environment; legal process outsourcing experience preferred
• Experience working with foreign law firms, including interacting with foreign lawyers, preferably Australian Law Firms/Lawyers