Major Financial Institution seeks an experienced paralegal to assist fund attorneys with registration updates for varied funds, as well as to negotiate and amend revenue-sharing agreements with counterparties.
We at Elevate Services are assisting our client with this search. Specifically, you will:
· Work closely with fund attorneys on distributor contracts for varied funds;
· Assist in U.S. intermediary contract negotiation and contract amendments (revenue-sharing agreements, changes in fees, changes in regulation that affect existing intermediary contracts, and updates to agreements requested by intermediaries).
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, Excel, and PowerPoint;
· Capable of working independently and meeting deadlines;
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Knowledge of financial intermediaries/distributors helpful, but not required;
· Prior experience in the securities industry, including with operations/risk.
Assignment is for six months.
Because client's need is immediate, please respond asap with your resume. Thank you!