Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a client-focused professional who wants your ideas to make a difference, Elevate’s team of highly regarded legal service experts could be the right fit for you.
Elevate is a next generation global legal service provider that ranked 53rd on the Inc. 5000 in 2016, a prestigious annual ranking of the fastest-growing private companies. We help law firms and corporate legal departments with practical ways to improve efficiency, quality and outcomes.
At Elevate we live our core values:
- We deliver - We are careful about the commitments we make to our customers and to each other. We do what we say we will.
- We Innovate - We celebrate creativity. We challenge the status quo and continuously ask of ourselves, and each other how can we improve.
- We care - We listen to our customers’ needs and help them solve their business problems. Our work is a positive influence on our personal lives and the lives of our families.
Through our Elevated Lawyers Solution, we are able to offer our clients the right legal expert in the right location with exactly the right skill set. As we continue to expand the offering we are now looking for a Legal Counsel to work in-house at our client, a global Telecoms company.
In this role you will support the company’s Products Legal team providing expert legal advice to the business on commercial and contractual matters relating to product development and product launches.
You might be the right person if you:
- Can provide accurate and timely commercial legal advice.
- Can provide clear communication and advice with business stakeholders on legal risks.
- Enjoy using new technologies, tools and resources to more efficiently and effectively deliver legal services.
- Are comfortable working as part of a team dedicated to provide quality support to an international client base.
- Are looking to be a part of the next generation of legal services and influence the way these services are delivered, consumed, and measured.
- Assisting with drafting of service terms and improving templates in relation to both fixed and mobile telecommunication products in multiple jurisdictions.
- Work in cross functional teams to ensure Legal, Commercial, Technology, Tax, Regulatory and other relevant stakeholders provide input to product development, contracting models and documentation.
- Day to day responsibility for providing accurate, effective and timely legal advice.
- At least 2-4 years PQE experience or equivalent experience if non-English qualified lawyer.
Skills for Success:
- Depth and breadth of understanding - understands the technological and commercial challenges.
- Innovation and Creativity – able to assess the viability of ideas, develop them and find innovative solutions to issues that are encountered.
- Communicating for Impact – ensuring information is communicated effectively to all parties, fostering a productive and positive working environment.
- Making a personal difference –has strong influencing, bridging and negotiating skills. Capable of working independently with an ability to request support only where required.
- Managing a changing environment – able to deal with complexity and ambiguity.
- Credibility – able to build a rapport, persuade and influence key personnel. Has a proven track record of delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree required