Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a client-focused professional who wants your ideas to make a difference, Elevate’s team of highly regarded legal service experts could be the right fit for you.
Elevate is a next generation global legal service provider that ranked 53rd on the Inc. 5000 in 2016, a prestigious annual ranking of the fastest-growing private companies. We help law firms and corporate legal departments with practical ways to improve efficiency, quality and outcomes.
At Elevate we live our core values:
- We Deliver - We are careful about the commitments we make to our customers and to each other. We do what we say we will.
- We Innovate - We celebrate creativity. We challenge the status quo and continuously ask of ourselves, and each other how can we improve.
- We Care - We listen to our customers’ needs and help them solve their business problems. Our work is a positive influence on our personal lives and the lives of our families.
Through our Elevated Lawyers Solution, we are able to offer our clients the right legal expert in the right location with exactly the right skill set. As we continue to expand the offering we are now looking for an Analyst to work in-house at our client, a global Telecoms company.
As an Elevate Legal Spend Analyst, you will use your excellent attention to detail and prior experiences to implement legal spend services for our clients. You will be called upon to provide legal bill analysis support, reviewing law firm bills to ensure compliance with the client’s billing guidelines.
You will use this data and other information to support clients with analytics, strategy, and reporting. As the process matures, there will be an opportunities to help develop best practices, train new team members, and support clients in more advanced spend management analytics. Your success in this role may lead to other legal operations opportunities within Legal Business Solutions.
You might be the right person if you:
- Are skilled at data analysis and telling a story with metrics.
- Have experience in legal operations, legal bill auditing and bill review.
- Excel at delivering the highest levels of client service and enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Are interested in joining a growing company and the potential for a long-term career path.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of something new & exciting.
- Able to be self-directed and work independently in order to meet and exceed goals.
- Review law firm bills to ensure compliance with the client billing guidelines.
- Provide ad-hoc support for tendering to law firms for new matters.
- Support rollout of legal analytics and reporting.
- Minimum: Paralegal with 12+ months work experience.
- Preferable: In-house legal department experience;
- Experience with spend analysis, bill review, legal operations roles or similar business analyst or finance experience.
- Personable and collaborative.
Skills for Success:
- Ability to set and maintain high standards of professional service.
- Detail oriented and analytical, always looking for ways to improve the process.
- Extremely organized and capable of managing multiple projects.
- Excited to learn, grow, and not afraid to take on new responsibilities.
- Able to be self-directed and work independently in order to meet and exceed goals
- Minimum: Bachelors
- Preferable: Legal Practice Course (LPC)