Elevated Lawyers Talent Manager (EMEA)
Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a client-focused professional who wants your ideas to make a difference, Elevate's team of highly regarded legal service experts could be the right fit for you.
Elevate is a next generation global legal service provider that ranked 53rd on the Inc. 5000 in 2016, a prestigious annual ranking of the fastest growing private companies. We help law firms and corporate legal departments with practical ways to improve efficiency, quality and outcomes.
At Elevate we live our core values.
- We deliver - We are careful about the commitments we make to our customers and to each other. We do what we say we will.
- We Innovate - We celebrate creativity. We challenge the status quo and continuously ask of ourselves, and each other how can we improve.
- We care - We listen to our customers’ needs and help them solve their business problems. Our work is a positive influence on our personal lives and the lives of our families.
The legal industry is changing and Elevate’s team are already some of the most respected leaders in the sector as we continue to deliver cutting edge products and services in support of our clients. As we grow the team is looking for a new Talent Manager to join its EMEA Talent Management Team.
You might be the right person if you:
- Are looking for a service orientated recruitment role.
- Have several years’ experience finding and placing the very best legal talent.
- Are a creative and process orientated thinker who is able to solve problems.
- Are passionate about delivering excellent quality and service.
- Love working with candidates to enhance their careers.
- Like the sound of working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Never want to cold call again!
- Develop sourcing, on boarding, development, performance management and retention strategies.
- Work independently from high level objectives with minimal management oversight.
- Build a broad and varied database of qualified Lawyers in the EMEA, US and Asia Pacific.
- Develop engagement activities to keep Lawyers connected to Elevate.
- Strong knowledge of the legal sourcing industry in the UK with a focus on staffing on demand/contract lawyers.
- Client-centric, strategic thinker with keen eye for identifying client challenges and solutions quickly.
- Ability to define criteria for effectively deploying technology to maximize efficiency.
- Compelling communication skills with the ability to inspire candidates and clients.
- Skilled at assessing candidate capabilities and cultural fit to meet client needs.
- Detail oriented without losing sight of the big picture.
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic environment.
- Highly motivated by accountability and able to meet and exceed objectives and deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a curious, creative and innovative mind set.
Skills for Success:
- Comfortable using a broad range of technology to bring efficiencies to the recruiting and managing process.
- Experience using cloud-based applications.
- Good understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Skilled at using online portals (like LinkedIn) to source a broad range of talent.
- Sufficient MS Office skills to create documents, reports and edit presentation materials.
- 5 years’ experience in the UK legal sector with at least 3 years in a sourcing capacity for a legal services or professional services organization.
- Bachelor's degree, law degree or MBA preferred.