Help us shape the future.
Elevate is the business of law provider of strategy, operations, technology and talent for legal departments and law firms. The company’s consultants, lawyers, process engineers, and technologists improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for clients worldwide. Elevate was ranked No. 53 on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Private Companies for 2016. More at elevateservices.com. We are changing the way legal services are delivered and we’re looking for creative, innovative people who can help.
We are looking for dynamic legal services, legal technology and legal consulting sales reps to join Elevate’s global sales team.
You might be the right person if you have…
- Proven ability to build executive-level trust and credibility with customers
- Proven ability to manage sales cycles to actually close; including key account account planning to identify who to call on, how to successfully approach and engage new contacts, how to overcome objections, and how to close
- Proven ability to achieve personal revenue targets consistently in your most recent sales roles
- Proven, consistent high-quality use of CRM, e.g. Salesforce to track and report sales activity, pipeline and sales progress
- Proven collaborative team selling ability, i.e. to surround a sales opportunity as a member of a sales team to bring it to close and share sales credit
- Proven healthy collaboration with other departments, e.g. operations, engineering, HR, accounting, etc., in development of solutions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to write detailed and high quality RFPs
- Proven pricing skills, with ability to design customer solutions that meet target profits
Five years in a sales role within the legal sector required – with proven recent success as an individual contributor.
- Excellent MS Office skills - capable of preparing PowerPoint, Word and Excel files without support
- Sales CRM expertise - experience using and customizing Salesforce as a sales management and sales reporting system preferred
Skills for success
- Strong interpersonal skills with high EQ
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Ability to have difficult conversations, professionally.
- Deliver to commitments.
- Bachelor’s degree required: business and marketing majors preferred.
- MBA or JD a plus.