Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a client-focused professional who wants your ideas to make a difference, Elevate's team of highly regarded legal service experts could be the right fit for you.
Elevate is a next generation global legal service provider that ranked 53rd on the Inc. 5000 in 2016, a prestigious annual ranking of the fastest growing private companies. We help law firms and corporate legal departments with practical ways to improve efficiency, quality and outcomes.
At Elevate we live our core values.
- We deliver - We are careful about the commitments we make to our customers and to each other. We do what we say we will.
- We Innovate - We celebrate creativity. We challenge the status quo and continuously ask of ourselves, and each other how can we improve.
- We care - We listen to our customers’ needs and help them solve their business problems. Our work is a positive influence on our personal lives and the lives of our families.
Elevate’s client is a Top Tier Global bank with offices around the world.
As a Banking and Finance Lawyer, you will support the banks in-house legal team. As an integral member of the team you will work independently and have exposure to a variety of tasks. This role is in-house with the possibility of working from home one day a week.
- Evaluating regulatory and legislative suitability of current and new savings products.
- Supporting the implementation of the Lifetime ISA for 2018.
- Supporting digital projects (such as helping with Open Banking and digital payment projects, also robotics/upgrading our system platforms).
- Advising on Joint Venture agreements with other banks and retailers.
- 3-6+ year PQE lawyer qualified in England and Wales.
- Some in-house experience essential.
- Legal experience in savings products and bank accounts; specifically in Payment Services Regulations/Payment Accounts Regulations/ISA Regulations/BCOBS.
- Understanding of general banking issues (e.g. digital, data privacy).
- Familiarity with the Immigration Act (ensure business can implement successful process when identifying accounts and reporting to Home Office).
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Qualified solicitor or barrister in the UK or equivalent jurisdiction.