Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a client-focused professional who wants your ideas to make a difference, Elevate's team of highly regarded legal service experts could be the right fit for you.
Elevate is a next generation global legal service provider that ranked 53rd on the Inc. 5000 in 2016, a prestigious annual ranking of the fastest growing private companies. We help law firms and corporate legal departments with practical ways to improve efficiency, quality and outcomes.
At Elevate we live our core values.
- We deliver - We are careful about the commitments we make to our customers and to each other. We do what we say we will.
- We Innovate - We celebrate creativity. We challenge the status quo and continuously ask of ourselves, and each other how can we improve.
- We care - We listen to our customers’ needs and help them solve their business problems. Our work is a positive influence on our personal lives and the lives of our families.
Elevate’s client is a Top Tier Global bank with offices around the world.
As a Project Finance Lawyer, you will support the banks in-house legal team. As an integral member of the team you will work independently and have exposure to a variety of tasks.
- Represent major financial institutions, sponsors and developers in complex domestic and cross-border project financings.
- Structuring, negotiating and drafting the financing documentation, including loan agreements and various types of security agreements.
- Reviewing project agreements, including construction contracts, revenue contracts and the supply and service contracts applicable to a project, in order to prepare detailed due diligence reports for our clients.
- Due diligence review and preparing issues memos about the risks in project documents (such as construction contracts, equipment supply agreements, operation and maintenance agreements, fuel supply and transportation contracts and offtake agreements).
- Coordinating the due diligence review with local counsel and specialists (regulatory, environmental, real estate).
- Drafting and reviewing financing documents (such as credit agreement, security documents and note purchase agreements).
- Making a checklist of the conditions in the credit agreement that need to be met prior to the deal closing. Reviewing items delivered to satisfy these conditions and tracking their delivery in the checklist.
- After a deal closes, preparing a closing set of all the project and finance documents.
- 4+ year PQE lawyer qualified in England and Wales.
- Some in-house experience essential.
- Legal experience in Project Finance.
- Understanding of general banking issues (e.g. digital, data privacy).
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Qualified solicitor or barrister in the UK or equivalent jurisdiction.