Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a client-focused professional who wants your ideas to make a difference, Elevate's team of highly regarded legal service experts could be the right fit for you.
Elevate is a next generation global legal service provider that ranked 53rd on the Inc. 5000 in 2016, a prestigious annual ranking of the fastest growing private companies. We help law firms and corporate legal departments with practical ways to improve efficiency, quality and outcomes.
At Elevate we live our core values:
We deliver - We are careful about the commitments we make to our customers and to each other. We do what we say we will.
We Innovate - We celebrate creativity. We challenge the status quo and continuously ask of ourselves, and each other how can we improve.
We care - We listen to our customers’ needs and help them solve their business problems. Our work is a positive influence on our personal lives and the lives of our families.
The legal industry is changing and Elevate’s team are already some of the most respected leaders in the sector as we continue to deliver cutting edge products and services in support of our clients. Elevate’s client and Global Technology Company is currently undergoing significant change across its legal and compliance functions as they react to the changing regulatory landscape. To support this change, Elevate is supporting them with temporary resource to work on a wide variety of projects.
As a Contract Analytics Program Manager, Legal Operations you will you help our client's Legal teams, as well as teams beyond the Legal department, get the most out of the data contained in the company's contracts.
You might be the right person if you:
- Have the skills to help facilitate the workings of the Company's growing and dynamic Legal Department.
- Have the ability to develop expertise in the Company's third-party contract analytics system, knowing when and how to get the most out of it.
- Know the basics of contracting, as well as machine learning, to become a trusted advisor to the teams who need your help.
- Can execute analytics projects collaboratively with clients, acting as project manager for these efforts.
- Can develop and provide metrics on the use and value of the system.
- Work to continuously improve the process of working with the system.
- Can train, educate, and advise teams who are approved as system users.
Specifically you will:
- Help prospective clients assess the ability for third party contract analytics tool to add value to their work.
- Manage contract analytics projects from start to finish, helping clients provide the right inputs, and providing the right outputs back to them.
- Train prospective clients on what the system can do, where it can be beneficial, and how they can maximize the value it can add to their work.
- Manage approved system users through granting and tracking access, and ensuring compliance with systems use policies.
- Act as main point of contact with third party vendor for system bugs, feature requests, and project support.
- Develop and report on system use and value metrics.
- Collaborate with the third party vendor, corporate engineering team, Legal teams, and business clients to execute projects.
- Maintain supporting materials, such as project intake request forms, help center materials, and training materials.
- Work to continually improve the system and processes to drive maximum value of the Company’s use of the tool.
- Minimum 2 years of program management experience.
- Experience working with commercial contracting.
- Experience with machine learning systems.
- Implementing and operating third party systems.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a commitment to professionalism and collegiality.
Skills for Success:
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other project teams and executive management to provide coordinated support to the client.
- Proven ability to work in a client-centric, deadline driven environment.
- Highly detail oriented, with good analytical skills.
- Professionalism in both verbal and written work.
- Strong adherence to and appreciation of confidentiality obligations.
- Excellent listening as well as communication skills and the judgment to know which skill to use in a given setting.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.