Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a client-focused professional who wants your ideas to make a difference, Elevate's team of highly regarded legal service experts could be the right fit for you.
Elevate is a next generation global legal service provider that ranked 53rd on the Inc. 5000 in 2016, a prestigious annual ranking of the fastest growing private companies. We help law firms and corporate legal departments with practical ways to improve efficiency, quality and outcomes.
At Elevate we live our core values.
- We deliver - We are careful about the commitments we make to our customers and to each other. We do what we say we will.
- We Innovate - We celebrate creativity. We challenge the status quo and continuously ask of ourselves, and each other how can we improve.
- We care - We listen to our customers’ needs and help them solve their business problems. Our work is a positive influence on our personal lives and the lives of our families.
Elevate’s client is a Top Tier Global bank with offices around the world.
As an Environment and Planning Lawyer, you will support the banks in-house legal team. As an integral member of the team you will work independently and have exposure to a variety of tasks.
- Provide advice, identify risks and implement solutions relating to environmental, regulatory and planning legal matters.
- Reviewing environmental and public health impacts, planning applications and appeals, and regulatory challenges and enforcement.
- A planning specialist of 4+ PQE
- Some experience in a City law firm preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication are required as is the
- Experienced working as part of a team,
- A proactive positive nature, and the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Qualiﬁied Solicitor, Barrister or FCILEX with post-qualiﬁcation experience in environment, regulatory and/or planning issues.