Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a client-focused professional who wants your ideas to make a difference, Elevate's team of highly regarded legal service experts could be the right fit for you.
Elevate is a next generation global legal service provider that ranked 53rd on the Inc. 5000 in 2016, a prestigious annual ranking of the fastest growing private companies. We help law firms and corporate legal departments with practical ways to improve efficiency, quality and outcomes.
At Elevate we live our core values.
We deliver - We are careful about the commitments we make to our customers and to each other. We do what we say we will.
We Innovate - We celebrate creativity. We challenge the status quo and continuously ask of ourselves, and each other how can we improve.
We care - We listen to our customers’ needs and help them solve their business problems. Our work is a positive influence on our personal lives and the lives of our families.
Elevate’s client is a Global Healthcare provider and the role is providing In-House Commercial Contract Support to a variety of business functions.
You might be the right person if you:
- Understand the demands and pressures of in-house legal teams and their business colleagues.
- Are interested in how technology is shaping the delivery of legal services.
- Have experience drafting and reviewing legal contracts and documents.
- Have working knowledge and experience with Data protection and privacy.
Specifically you will:
- Provide EU Contracting Support.
- Support EU customer and supplier contracting, including both legal and business terms.
- Support NDA escalations.
- Coordinate review of regulatory issues including data protection, security, supplier quality qualification, and medical device issues.
- Review EU RFPs, providing responses to sales ops team and noting areas for executive approval.
- Perform administrative tasks, including contracts database maintenance, document and information retrieval, supplier questionnaires, and contract obligation management.
- Assist with Knowledge Capture.
- Tap into information silos, company standards and practices, and best practices.
- Aggregate, organize, and capture knowledge and information in playbooks and collaboration tools.
- Review and improve templates, checklists, and other contracting tools.
- Initiate Risk Management project to review and assess risk exposure, including:
- Review data protection preparedness for GDPR impacts and resulting EU Privacy Shield use.
- Prepare for ongoing regulatory changes impacting the businesses (e.g., ISO13485 and Medical Device Regulations to be in effect 2018–2020).
- Assess unknown risk exposures in other international markets outside of the UK and Ireland, for example Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, Singapore.
Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years PQE relevant legal experience obtained in an in-house position or law firm.
- Excellent commercial awareness, business soft skills and service orientated attitude.