Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a client-focused professional who wants your ideas to make a difference, Elevate's team of highly regarded legal service experts could be the right fit for you.
Elevate is a next generation global legal service provider that ranked 53rd on the Inc. 500 in 2016, a prestigious annual ranking of the fastest-growing private companies. We help law firms and corporate legal departments with practical ways to improve efficiency, quality and outcomes.
At Elevate we live our core values.
We deliver - We are careful about the commitments we make to our customers and to each other. We do what we say we will.
We Innovate - We celebrate creativity. We challenge the status quo and continuously ask ourselves, and each other how can we improve.
We care - We listen to our customers’ needs and help them solve their business problems. Our work is a positive influence on our personal lives and the lives of our families.
Through our Elevated Lawyers Solution, we are able to offer our clients the right legal expert in the right location with exactly the right skill set. As we continue to expand the offering we are now looking for a Contract Attorney to work in-house at our client, a Global Technology Company.
You might be the right person if you:
- Enjoy using new technologies, tools and resources to more efficiently and effectively deliver legal services.
- Are comfortable working as part of a team dedicated to provide quality support to an international client base.
- Have excellent leadership qualities to lead a team of legal professionals through coaching, mentoring, training and people development skills.
- Have excellent customer service skills with a keen eye for detail and commitment to quality.
- Are looking to be a part of the next generation of legal services and influence the way these services are delivered, consumed, and measured.
Specifically you will be:
- Drafting and negotiating various supply chain contracts and procurement contracts for the operations group.
- Supporting the Company's transportation and external fulfillment procurement work.
- 5+ years of experience drafting and negotiating commercial transactions for sophisticated corporate clients.
- Strong emphasis on drafting and negotiating contracts and the ability to learn quickly are essential.
- Experience supporting operations, transportation and fulfillment procurement a plus.
- Experience at large law firm preferred.
Skills for Success:
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other project teams and executive management to provide coordinated support to the client.
- Proven ability to work in a client-centric, deadline driven environment.
- Highly detail oriented, with good analytical skills, financial acumen, and business judgment.
- Excellent drafting skills, particularly depicting complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Professionalism in both verbal and written work.
- Strong adherence to and appreciation of confidentiality obligations.
- Excellent listening as well as communication skills and the judgment to know which skill to use in a given setting.
- Bachelor's degree and JD required.