Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a customer-focused professional who wants your ideas to make a difference, Elevate's team of highly regarded legal service experts could be the right fit for you.
One of Elevate’s clients, an early stage and high growth Fin-tech bank in the UK, is currently seeking a project manager to help shape and implement how contracts should be managed, including intake, review, execution, post execution monitoring and reporting. Elevate is assisting by supplying this individual and role on an ongoing managed services basis in addition to supplying technology, Cael Contracts, to support the requirements once they are confirmed.
We need a professional with:
- Strong knowledge of end to end contract management processes.
- Experience designing and/or defining requirements for a contract management system.
- Excellent attention to detail.
As an Elevate Contracts Project Manager, you will:
- Support the client lead and stakeholders in the smooth definition, design and implementation of the processes and technology needed to make them a best in class contracting organization and law department.
- Serve as project manager for incoming supplier management and sales deals.
- Serve as primary point of contact (SME) to technology teams who are seeking guidance on requirements and design.
- Help document business, legal process and workflows.
- Help produce contract management playbooks and standards.
- Attend and document meetings to support the implementation of defined processes and tech
- Review configured technology to test for validity and usability on behalf of in-house contracting teams.
- Provide solutions for the identified business needs and requirements.
Essential experience and skills for success:
- A creative and process orientated thinker who is able to solve problems systematically.
- Are attracted to helping companies through their early and high growth stages.
- Minimum 5 years’ contract management process and technology experience.
- Minimum 3 years in serving in a contract manager or reviewer role.
- Substantial people management experience.
- Detailed understanding of the use of technology to support legal functions.
- Familiarity with corporate environments especially within technology.
- Ability to engage clients in a way that instils confidence and fosters strong relationships.
- Driven and able to motivate a diverse staff, ensuring deadlines and measurable objectives are met.
- Polished professional and client service-oriented attitude, with a proven track record of understanding and meeting (or exceeding) client expectations.
- Familiarity with contract management software (Apttus, Novatus, iCertis, SAP or others)
- Microsoft Office, Adobe Product suite.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- JD preferred.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
Join our talent network to see all our jobs https://elevateservices.jobs.net/
Follow us on social media https://www.linkedin.com/company/elevate-services or https://twitter.com/ElevateServices