Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a client-focused professional who wants your ideas to make a difference, Elevate's team of highly regarded legal service experts could be the right fit for you.
Elevate is searching for a Collections Specialist to join our team. The Collections Specialist will be a member of Elevate's Finance and Accounting Team working closely with internal team members to move the collection process forward. You will also handle daily administrative tasks. You will work independently on assigned matters, but will also work collaboratively with other members of the Elevate team.
You might be the right person if you...
- Are good at prioritizing multiple responsibilities.
- Have good experience using QuickBooks and Excel.
- Are detail-oriented.
- Thrive in an environment with constant change, building a department, or a quickly growing company.
- Are a people person and converse well on the phone.
- Are not afraid to ask questions.
- Have strong problem solving skills.
Specifically you will...
- Maintain current reporting on global collections for weekly status reports.
- Daily escalation communications and follow-up with internal team members to move forward the collection process on each and every account.
- Daily administrative finance processes including but not limited to: processing mail, scanning documents to different accounting functions, processing client payments received.
- Data entry of global daily deposits.
- Prepare monthly commission report.
- Assist in updating and maintaining electronic Accounting files.
- Be part of a dynamic team who works together to build a finance department that is committed to quality, integrity and exceeding expectations with timely and accurate information, always provided with client service as a priority
Skills for Success
- Collections Experience with Legal or Insurance companies a plus but not a requirement.
- Very strong organization skills.
- Excellent spoken English and good writing skills.
- Perform both basic and complex research with enthusiasm and accuracy. Ability to work well under pressure.
- Exceptional Excel and Microsoft Office skills.
- Minimum 3 years in a Finance Department.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards
At Elevate we live our core values.
We deliver - We are careful about the commitments we make to our customers and to each other. We do what we say we will.
We Innovate - We celebrate creativity. We challenge the status quo and continuously ask ourselves, and each other how can we improve.
We care - We listen to our customers’ needs and help them solve their business problems. Our work is a positive influence on our personal lives and the lives of our families.