Elevate’s client, a Global Semiconductor Company, is in need of a Legal Assistant, whose primary responsibility will be to support executives and staff in the legal department. This position will report to the Senior Manager, Business Operations in the legal department.
You might be the right person if you:
- Have legal experience working for a law firm or legal department.
- Are a self-starter who is eager to learn.
- Are pro-active and have excellent time management skills.
- Have experience and a high level of comfort with technology and can quickly learn new software programs.
- Have excellent communication skills and judgment.
- Pay careful attention to detail have an analytical mind.
Specifically you will:
- Schedule meetings, events and other appointments for various executives.
- Perform a wide range of miscellaneous tasks related to new hires, ordering supplies, special projects, trainings, CLE credit reporting for attorneys.
- Assist with all travel-related tasks such as scheduling and expense reports.
- Operate legal matter management software and create new matters, manage rate sheets, monitor, review and approve invoices, correspond with outside counsel in relation to rates and billing, and research miscellaneous inquires.
- Attend meetings related to budgeting and forecasting.
- Correspond with outside counsel related to budgets and approvals.
- Act as point of contact for outside counsel and various executives within the legal department.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in an in-house legal department or law firm.
- Proven ability as a self-starter with meticulous attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience with various types of software.
- Knowledge of Serengeti a plus but not required.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.jobs.net/
Follow us on social media at https://www.linkedin.com/company/elevate-services or https://twitter.com/ElevateServices