Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a client-focused professional who wants your ideas to make a difference, Elevate's team of highly regarded legal service experts could be the right fit for you.
Elevate is searching for a Business Process Specialist to join our team with wide-ranging technology, data analysis, project management, and lean process skills to support our growing portfolio of contract solutions projects for new and existing clients. This position reports into Elevate's Operations and Service Delivery Organization and involves design, delivery, and management of contract solutions. You will work closely with in-house legal departments and other clients looking for efficient and reliable delivery and improvement of commercial contract work. You will manage various projects and project teams, and be responsible for the set-up, delivery, and integration of high quality, cost-effective contract services that are custom designed for each client. In addition, you will assist clients with designing and integrating technology solutions into service offerings as needed.
You might be the right person if...
- You have held consulting or internal strategic roles at companies.
- You have experience working with law firms and corporate legal departments.
- You have delivered strategic, technology, or operational improvements to an organization.
- You have developed and used metrics and analytics as part of your solutions.
- You are capable of working on multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- You are interested in joining a growing company and the potential for a long-term career path.
- You enjoy a culture of change that seeks out efficiencies, cost savings and ROI.
Specifically you will...
- Deliver legal business strategies to Fortune 500 corporate law departments and AM Law 200 law firms.
- Use your analytic skills to identify strategic improvement opportunities.
- Implement solutions to improve department and firm operations and ROI.
- Extend a client's organization to provide subject matter expertise.
- Support sales efforts to bring in new client business.
Skills for Success
- Strategic thinker, capable of being creative and defining new innovations.
- Experience delivering strategy, operations, vendor management, or pricing solutions in similar or different industries.
- Strong data management experience, able to make meaningful metrics from large data sets.
- Some experience and willingness to learn common legal technology platforms and ability to help integrate technology solutions into contracts support processes.
- Experience communicating results to senior leadership and/or clients.
- Exceptional Excel and Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience with leading legal technology solutions, such as contracts management tools, a plus.
- Experience with leading business intelligence and reporting tools a plus.
- 7+ years in a strategic operations role (corporate strategy, vendor management, analytics, strategic sourcing).
- Prior consulting experience a plus.
- Law department or law firm experience a plus.
- Strong communicator, personable and collaborative.
- Experience developing and implementing process improvements for clients.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- MBA/MA/JD a plus.
- Lean certification a plus.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards
At Elevate we live our core values.
We deliver - We are careful about the commitments we make to our customers and to each other. We do what we say we will.
We Innovate - We celebrate creativity. We challenge the status quo and continuously ask ourselves, and each other how can we improve.
We care - We listen to our customers’ needs and help them solve their business problems. Our work is a positive influence on our personal lives and the lives of our families.