Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a customer-focused professional who wants your ideas to make a difference, Elevate's team of highly regarded legal service experts could be the right fit for you.
As the Elevate Director of Sales Operations and Strategic Account Management, you will have an integral role in managing and building our Strategic Account Program and other sales operation functions. Responsibilities include over-seeing quarterly and annual reviews of our platinum accounts, developing content for same, strategically cross-selling services and overall enhancing the customer experience with Elevate. This position will report to the Vice President, Global Sales located in New York.
You might be the right person if you:
- Have a strong background in strategic account management.
- Have a strong background in sales operations.
- Have a track record of delivering excellent customer service.
- Are a proven leader and a motivator of people who is never satisfied with status quo.
Specifically, you will:
- Oversee Account Management team
- Coordinate quarterly, bi-annual and annual reviews with platinum accounts
- Proactively build content for platinum account reviews relevant to evolving market and our customers
- Oversee RFP process
- Work closely with VP of Sales on all of the above and expansion of SAM program and sales operations
Essential experience and skills for success:
- Be highly quantitative, analytical, and strategic, with a high degree of business acumen.
- Possess both strong relational and influencing abilities, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Thoroughly understand how the sales and customer service functions must harmonize to build and maintain a broad customer base.
- Be a curious, fast learner who is reliable and proactive in business and leadership.
- Ability to multitask and desire to take on responsibility.
- Exceptional PPT and Excel skills.
- Experience using Salesforce or other integration tools and dashboards.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- MBA beneficial.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards
At Elevate we live our core values:
- We Deliver. We are careful about the commitments we make to our customers and each other. We do what we say we will. We Innovate.
- We celebrate creativity. We challenge the status quo and continuously ask ourselves, and each other how can we improve.
- We Care. We listen to our customers’ needs and help them solve their business problems. Our work is a positive influence on our personal lives and the lives of our families.