Elevate’s client, a Global Technology Company, is looking for a junior to mid-level associate with contracting and business advisory experience to work full-time to support several of the Company's businesses with contracts and business advisory work, as well as project work supporting new initiatives.
You might be the right person if you:
- Have business and contracting experience in a legal corporate or large law firm setting.
- Have strong analytical skills and effective communication skills including with senior leaders.
- Have the ability to juggle multiple projects and demands, and the ability to learn quickly.
- Are able to work independently while exercising great judgment and attention to detail
- Are knowledge-focused rather than task-focused; understand the importance of capturing and re-using information.
- Are looking to be a part of the next generation of legal services and influence the way these services are delivered, consumed, and measured.
Specifically you will be:
- Advising the businesses on potential legal risks and recommended mitigation strategies associated with proposed new customer-facing business initiatives, offerings, and projects.
- Advising on compliance with laws related to safety, pricing, and other related issues.
- Advising on projects of significant impact with a high level of ownership.
- Participating in strategic planning meetings with the business team.
- Coordinating with other Legal stakeholders to provide timely advice to business clients.
- Reviewing, advising, and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts with service providers and reviewing various content (e.g. new public-facing content for the website, communications to sellers, vendors and buyers).
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a junior to mid-level associate working with commercial contracts.
- 2-6 years of contracting and business advisory experience.
- Must be able to work independently while exercising great judgment and attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree and JD required.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.jobs.net/
Follow us on social media at https://www.linkedin.com/company/elevate-services or https://twitter.com/ElevateServices