Elevate is recruiting a Technology Lawyer to be a member of Elevate’s Managed Contracts Services Team, working closely with in-house legal departments and their internal business clients. You will provide deal support and also participate on projects to improve of our client’s contractual infrastructure, workflow, and processes. You will work independently on assigned matters, but will also work collaboratively with other members of the Elevate team and Elevate service lines, as well as the client’s in house team.
You might be the right person if you:
- Like the sound of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment for a quickly growing company in an expanding new services market.
- Think legal services should embrace business models and processes to create measurable, cost-effective results.
- Enjoy negotiating and drafting contracts.
- Like working with multinational companies, spanning different markets and industries.
- Embrace the use of technology tools to facilitate your work.
- Are knowledge focused rather than task focused; understand the importance of capturing and re-using information.
- Work well independently as well as with teams.
- Are the kind of person who can be relied upon to get things done.
Specifically, you will be:
- Reviewing contracts and negotiate acceptable alternatives, working from templates and tools that you will help create.
- Facilitating escalation and resolution of contract issues.
- Updating or drafting templates, negotiation playbooks, and other contract infrastructure tools.
- Capturing various pieces of information related to the contracts or matters that you support.
- Managing client projects to improve contracting efficiency, cost effectiveness, and knowledge sharing.
- Creating reports and make presentations to clients and internal colleagues.
- Participating on task forces that strive to improve how Elevate services its clients and that enable our team to develop and grow.
Essential experience and skills for success:
- 3-6 years of legal practice with at least 3 years of experience providing transactional support for business clients, including drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts.
- Excellent track record in previous client support/customer service engagements.
- Proven ability to work in a client-centric, deadline driven environment.
- Can work effectively from a home office or a remote work environment.
- Dependable, responsive, and committed to producing high quality work.
- Flexible, and willing to pitch in on matters and projects to better serve our clients, even if the work falls outside your normal scope of duties.
- Can act independently, and use good judgment, but also not afraid to ask questions.
- Excellent writing skills, particularly depicting complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Professionalism in both verbal and written work.
- High integrity and ethical compass.
- Excellent listening as well as communication skills and the judgment to know which skill to use in a given setting.
- Ability to own mistakes and learn from them.
- Experience with Microsoft Products like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Some experience with contract management software or workflow tools is a plus.
- Attorney licensed to practice in EMEA.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.jobs.net/
Follow us on social media at https://www.linkedin.com/company/elevate-services or https://twitter.com/ElevateServices