Elevate’s client, a Global Manufacturer, is looking for a Project Manager to work part-time at its offices and assist with GDPR preparedness over the next five months.
You might be the right person if you:
- Have a substantive understanding of GDPR and privacy issues.
- Have excellent project management skills and are accustomed to leading initiatives.
- Have strong analytical skills and effective communication skills including with senior leaders.
- Have the ability to juggle multiple projects and demands, and the ability to learn quickly.
- Are able to work independently while exercising great judgment and attention to detail.
- Are knowledge-focused rather than task-focused; understand the importance of capturing and re-using information.
- Are looking to be a part of the next generation of legal services and influence the way these services are delivered, consumed, and measured.
Specifically you will:
- Engage in a wide range of activities all aimed at assisting the Company privacy remediation and GDPR preparedness, including the design and implementation of policies, controls, best practices and other processes.
- Work to determine whether the privacy-related policies/processes need to be modified or developed, and drive any necessary policy/process changes. This will include working with other functional groups.
- Facilitate the definition of scope, goals and deliverables for defined projects.
- Analyze, advise on and drive the implementation of privacy enhancing technologies.
- Provide training on privacy issues, including development and delivery of content for privacy training.
- Report to senior executives on progress and milestone achievement.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience with GDPR and privacy issues within a corporation.
- Strong project management experience and skills.
- History of driving projects with many stakeholders to completion.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently to drive results by following up with stakeholders and escalating complexities.
- Exercises good judgment to recognize and report red flags and/or risks to completion to manager.
- Can-do, positive attitude.
- Experience working within a legal department.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.jobs.net/
Follow us on social media at https://www.linkedin.com/company/elevate-services or https://twitter.com/ElevateServices