NOC IT Specialist
Elevate is recruiting a NOC IT Specialist to work closely with one of our customers, a prestioious American Law Firm. You will ensure sound delivery of technical services to our client's internal teams remotely on client sites. You will provide a mixture of preventative support, project delivery and integration activity around Cisco networks to a Windows Server environment, Citrix XenApp, VMWare and more. You will be looked upon as a subject matter expert and will be expected to advocate fellow team members on making reliable technical decisions around supporting and deploying a complex environment that runs business critical systems.
We need a professional with:
- Passion about technology and keeping the systems and your knowledge updated
- Strong administrative skills and willing to work in a multiple shift environment
- Desire to work directly with the technology team of a visionary USA Law Firm
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment for a quickly growing company
Specifically, this role will:
- Maintain and monitor all network, server, applications, security and computer systems to meet the organization's current and future requirements
- Be responsible for management, maintenance and architecture of network devices, storage, virtualised environment, servers and productivity tools
- Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively
- Work within strict time frames and escalate incidents within defined timeframes
- Test all changes to networks and hardware
- Cater to doing infrastructure coordination related to design and setup activities at different stages of a project
- Work with various vendors and service providers to ensure a productive environment
- Resolve issues and prepare status reviews and reports
- Maintain the necessary project plans and documentation of all system builds and modifications
- Interact and coordinate with users, vendors and suppliers
Essential experience and skills:
- 5+ years of experience in infrastructure networks, hardware, software and telecommunications
- Experience with incident ticketing systems, workstation management systems and
- desktop imaging
- Strong Windows server, virtualization experience using VMware vSphere, Citrix Xen App and NetScaler
- Experience in performance tuning of VMWare servers and Virtual sessions and management of servers resources between virtual machines.
- Experience in Microsoft System Centre 2012
- Experience in migrating from on-premises to cloud would be an added advantage
- Experience in Cloud services such as Microsoft Azure
- In depth understanding of Cisco and Juniper network equipment, would be a plus
- Install New / Rebuild / Manage Servers, Virtual Machines, Storage, Exchange, and Database.
- Administration and Troubleshooting of Window server 2008 and 2012, MS exchange 2010 and 2013
- knowledge on Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, SCCM, IIS would be a plus
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- Office 365 and Messaging
- Virtualisation (VMWare vSphere, Citrix)
- Collaboration and voice networks
- Operational capability with Cisco and Juniper network devices
- Cloud services such as Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Window server 2008 and 2012, Exchange 2010
- Knowledge of ITIL and industry best practices
- B.E./B.Tech or equivalent experience
- M.E./M.Tech./M.S degree in Computer Science and Electronics or related field from a Tier II institute
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
- Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
- See more jobs at https://elevateservices.jobs.net/
- Follow us on social media