Elevate’s client, a Global Technology Company, is looking for a Contracts Administrator to join their Legal team. This person will share responsibilities with another Contracts Administrator and play a key role in the day-to-day operations of the Legal department. Specifically, this position carries out Legal’s policies and procedures for contract assignment and review, negotiation, gaining approvals and execution. This is a part-time position.
You might be the right person if you:
- Have experience with global commercial contracts, the hardware and software sales process, operations, revenue recognition, and the product lifecycle within a growing high-tech in-house legal department.
- Enjoy using new technologies, tools and resources to more efficiently and effectively deliver legal services.
- Are comfortable working as part of a team dedicated to provide quality support to an international client base.
- Have excellent leadership qualities to lead a team of legal professionals through coaching, mentoring, training and people development skills.
- Have excellent customer service skills with a keen eye for detail and commitment to quality.
- Have experience providing or overseeing legal research and using on-line research tools.
- Are looking to be a part of the next generation of legal services and influence the way these services are delivered, consumed, and measured.
Specifically you will:
- Manage and administer the flow of contracts into and through the company’s contract lifecycle management tool.
- Read and assess contracts and background information, and assign appropriate resources to contract reviews according to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate and current contract data and workflows.
- Serve as the primary point of contact between individuals in need of contracts (across the company’s procurement, sales and other corporate functions) and personnel in the Legal department responsible for the review of those contracts.
- Be a trusted business partner providing timely and helpful responses to requests from internal customers.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for individuals and executives seeking information about the status of contracts both prior to execution and during the contracts life-cycle.
- Train individuals from other business units on the use of the company’s contract life-cycle management tool and on company policies for contract review and approval.
- Participate in maintaining standardized contract templates, playbooks and internal knowledge management resources.
- Participate in the development and improvement of policies and processes for processing and administering contracts.
- Perform administrative tasks as requested by the Legal team.
Skills for success:
- Excellent math and analytical skills.
- Strong planning and organization skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills ability to multi-task and be able to prioritize workload and work independently.
- Understanding of databases and/or library science a plus.
- Working knowledge of PC's and related software (Word & Excel) a must.
- Attention to detail and superior reading comprehension skills are a must.
- Rapid turnaround in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work with cross functional organizations are must-haves.
- Substantive experience with the Conga Novatus Contract Management Solution or comparable contract life-cycle management tools a must.
- Ability to read and understand contracts, and a good understanding and working knowledge of common contractual issues associated with commercial agreements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Systems thinking.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize demands under time pressure and on short notice.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Experience interacting with lawyers, paralegals, business people, engineers and executives, preferably in a large, multinational, high-tech company.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and SharePoint.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of relevant work experience (or 3 years plus a JD degree) or equivalent.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.jobs.net/
Follow us on social media at https://www.linkedin.com/company/elevate-services or https://twitter.com/ElevateServices