Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal application development services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a client-focused professional who wants your creative and innovative ideas to make a difference, Elevate's team of technology experts could be the right fit for you.
As a Drupal Themer, you should have at least 3 to 5 years’ with extensive experience in PHP, specifically Drupal 8 and UI/front-end development. A quick learner with clear and good communication skills. The incumbent will interact with the Product Management team in Australia to understand new requirements or change requests, will discuss the design for the new requirement within the team and create a detailed level design.
We need a professional with:
- Are passionate about technology and keeping the systems and your knowledge updated
- Are eager to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment for a quickly growing company
- Want to work in a Product Development group of a leading product in Legal technology space
- Are looking for high visibility and unlimited growth potential
- Have strong troubleshooting skills and a penchant for technology
Specifically, this role will involve to:
- Designing and implement new features and functionality
- Establish and guide the website's architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability
- Manage all technical aspects of the CMS
- Work closely with Drupal, UI developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing and intuitive implementation
Essential experience and skills:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience developing custom themes, featurs in Drupal 7/8 (preferably 8) and PHP implementations in a LAMP/WAMP environment
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture along with Drupal module and theme development experience
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules & Drupal theming
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Should have experience in any one of these PHP frameworks like Zend, Symphony, Cake PHP
- Must have strong knowledge of PHP CLASSES and OOPS Concept
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs
- Drupal (7/8) development and theming
- LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Perl/PHP/Python)
- HTML (5), CSS (3), Grunt/Gulp, Java Scripts, jQuery, JSON, Angular/React js
- Experience in Git or other version control systems
- Experience in WordPress will be big plus
- Computer Science and Engineering graduate / post-graduate with good academic records from a top technology Institute / University
- Professional Certifications - Good to have
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.jobs.net/
Follow us on social media