As Elevate expands, the Consulting Group is looking to hire an experienced Consultant with excellent strategy and change experience and skills.
As a Consultant at Elevate, you will work on strategic client engagements for FTSE100/Fortune 500 law departments and US top 100/ UK top 50 law firms. You will work autonomously with clients on strategic operational improvement exercises working across legal practice areas and operational support functions to identify and deliver process improvement opportunities. As such you will be highly numerate with solid experience in strategic change in a highly demanding professional services sector (experience in a legal department or law firm preferred but not necessary) with exceptional stakeholder management skills.
You will be client facing from day one, working with industry leading clients to directly impact ROI. As part of a young and growing business, you will have the opportunity to influence the strategic direction of our Consulting practice and move quickly within the organization.
You might be the right person if you have:
- An interest in joining a growing consulting practice with the ability to stand out and make a mark in the legal industry.
- Ideally, have delivered operational improvements in a legal department or law firm with experience of process re-engineering, alternative sourcing models and technology enabled change.
- A foundational training in consulting techniques, whether gained at a major consulting firm or at an in-house change team.
- An interest in working in a culture of rapid change.
- A willingness to travel for client assignments.
- An interest in working in a fast-moving company and can form strong relationships with colleagues all round the world.
Specifically you will:
- Support legal process improvement projects with FTSE100/Fortune 500 corporate law departments and UK top 50/US top 100 law firms.
- Work with lawyers and operational teams to deliver changes in both areas
- Process mapping
- Lead workstreams in change projects interacting with our client’s operational change teams
- Analyse spend patterns for improvement opportunities
- Implement solutions to improve department and firm operations and improve ROI.
- Work as an ambassador for the company at all times
Skills for Success:
- Strong communicator, personable and collaborative.
- Comfortable working autonomously often in highly ambiguous environments but knows when to escalate.
- Team player and natural networker.
- Reliable, meets deadlines and anticipates problems.
- Takes personal ownership of self-improvement.
- 1-2 years in a strategic process improvement role.
- Prior consulting experience with a major consulting firm or equivalent in-house change team.
- Large law department or law firm experience a plus.
- Ideally will have working knowledge of core legal practice areas within a law firm/ legal department.
- Process re-engineering experience.
- Business case development experience.
- Solid consulting experience is key but could have come from legal or consulting background originally.
- Bachelors degree from a reputable University.
- Exceptional Excel and Microsoft Office skills.
- Process mapping training.
- Project management training.
- Experience with common law firm or legal department technologies a plus
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.jobs.net/
Follow us on social media at https://www.linkedin.com/company/elevate-services or https://twitter.com/ElevateServices