Our Customer, a Global Technology Company, is looking for a Contracts Manager/Legal Operations Specialist to work onsite and to perform tasks that are typically performed by an in-house Contracts Manager or Operations Associate.
You might be the right person if you:
- Have at least 3 years of operations and contracts management experience.
- Are passionate about improving the way legal services are delivered.
- Are eager to be part of the evolution of a world-class law department.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, growth oriented environment.
- Use innovation as a key tool for solving legal practice / management issues.
- Have the flexibility to stretch and span across a variety of activities at multiple levels of complexity (from high to low).
Specifically, you will:
- Perform tasks that are typically performed by an in-house Contracts Manager or Operations Associate.
- Have responsibilities that are split between contracts management and operations.
- Resolve client NDA-related questions, review NDA requests, and route NDA requests.
- Negotiate NDAs with 3rd parties.
- Help develop the Company's NDA system, track department financials, and manage vendors.
Skills for Success:
- Extremely organized and excellent at multitasking and keeping projects on track.
- Project management.
- Detail-oriented with a penchant for accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- High energy, engaging and outgoing.
- Understands how to build relationships.
- Team player who works well across the organization.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Problem solver who is not deterred by obstacles.
- Must be capable of handling multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while working on multiple projects in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills.
- Positive, self-motivated, quick learner and innovative person.
- Meticulous attention to detail, especially in written materials.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong team player and customer service orientation
- Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook.
- Experience in using technology and developing tools to improve work efficiency (e.g., DocuSign and Salesforce).
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive projects at once.
- Past experience working on a corporate in-house legal team.
- Project management experience.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years experience negotiating contracts and NDAs specifically.
- Deep understanding of contract construct (types of terms, e.g. how term of confidentiality depends on term of agreement, if at all).
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.jobs.net/
Follow us on social media at https://www.linkedin.com/company/elevate-services or https://twitter.com/ElevateServices