As Elevate expands, the Consulting Group is looking to hire an experienced Project Finance Lawyer.
As a Project Finance Lawyer, you will support the in-house legal team. As an integral member of the team you will work independently and have exposure to a variety of tasks.
- Represent major financial institutions, sponsors and developers in complex domestic and cross-border project financings.
- Structuring, negotiating and drafting the financing documentation, including loan agreements and various types of security agreements.
- Reviewing project agreements, including construction contracts, revenue contracts and the supply and service contracts applicable to a project, in order to prepare detailed due diligence reports for our clients.
- Due diligence review and preparing issues memos about the risks in project documents (such as construction contracts, equipment supply agreements, operation and maintenance agreements, fuel supply and transportation contracts and offtake agreements).
- Coordinating the due diligence review with local counsel and specialists (regulatory, environmental, real estate).
- Drafting and reviewing financing documents (such as credit agreement, security documents and note purchase agreements).
- Making a checklist of the conditions in the credit agreement that need to be met prior to the deal closing. Reviewing items delivered to satisfy these conditions and tracking their delivery in the checklist.
- After a deal closes, preparing a closing set of all the project and finance documents.
- 4+ year PQE lawyer qualified in England and Wales.
- Some in-house experience essential.
- Legal experience in Project Finance.
- Understanding of general banking issues (e.g. digital, data privacy).
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Qualified solicitor or barrister in the UK or equivalent jurisdiction.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.jobs.net/
Follow us on social media at https://www.linkedin.com/company/elevate-services or https://twitter.com/ElevateServices