Elevate is recruiting for a Finance Lawyer with at least 4 years' PQE, to work for a leading investment bank on a 6-months contract. The successful candidate must have experience of Leverage and Acquisition finance from a Top Tier Law firm or Investment Bank.
- Managing complex leverage finance deals from inception to completion.
- Experience of drafting and negotiating term sheets.
- Drafting loan agreements.
- Structuring deals covering numerous of verticals and industries.
- Facilitating escalation and resolution of issues.
- Managing projects to improve contracting efficiency, cost effectiveness, and knowledge sharing.
You might be the right person if you:
- Like the sound of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment for a market leading organisation.
- Are solutions driven and proactive.
- Like working with multinational companies, spanning different markets and industries.
- Embrace the use of technology tools to facilitate your work.
- Work well independently as well as with teams.
Essential experience and skills for success:
- A minimum of 4 years' PQE working in the Finance team of a Leading Law Firm or Investment Bank
- Proven ability to work in a client-centric, deadline driven environment.
- Dependable, responsive, and committed to producing high quality work.
- Flexible, and willing to pitch in on matters and projects to better serve our clients, even if the work falls outside your normal scope of duties.
- Excellent written skills, particularly depicting complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Professionalism in both verbal and written work.
- High integrity and ethical compass.
- Excellent listening as well as communication skills and the judgment to know which skill to use in a given setting.
- UK or Commonwealth Qualified Lawyer.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.