Salary - $16 - $20 per hour depending on skills/experience
We have day, evening, and overnight shifts available in our Phoenix, AZ office.
Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we’re looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a client-focused professional who wants your ideas to be heard, come join our team.
You might the person we are looking for if you:
- Are passionate about delivering the highest levels of customer service and enjoy interacting with users to address their needs.
- Excel at working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and managing competing priorities.
- Have energetic personality and engender a culture of professionalism, teamwork and accountability.
- Are an expert in document production and enjoy learning new software/technology.
- Have a solid understanding of the legal industry and prior professional service experience.
- Are interested in joining a growing company and the potential for a long-term career path.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of something new & exciting.
As a Workflow Coordinator, you will serve as the customer point of contact in a Document Center delivering a full range of document services to our legal client. You will have oversight of a work queue and manage job assignment across team resources to meet deadlines. You will prepare and review document work according to client standards using a defined suite of software applications. You will aim to provide the highest levels of client service through professional communication, quality work product and timely turn around.
- Field incoming calls and emails from Document Center users to address their service needs, inquiries or concerns.
- Manage the job intake process by capturing the required instructions and details to complete the job request.
- Have oversight of the work queue and manage job assignment based on resource availability, skill requirements and deadline expectations.
- Manage the job completion process by performing quality control and providing notification to service users.
- Create, format, convert and edit legal documents, spreadsheets and presentations according to client specifications.
- Acquire and maintain an in-depth working knowledge of the client’s technical environment and requirements.
- Navigate a client’s document management system to retrieve and deposit work product.
- Capture project time and data as required to produce operational reports and metrics.
- 1+ years experience in legal document processing using MS Word and Excel for in-house counsel or a law firm
- 3+ years total work experience
Following is the preferred knowledge, skills and abilities, but we are willing to train the right candidates:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent customer service skills, including strong written and oral communication.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage multiple, simultaneous deadlines.
- Expert level technical skills in MS Office and legal software applications.
- Strong understanding of the legal industry; including terminology, documents and processes.
- Ability to work effectively in teams and independently, with limited direction on complex tasks.
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Strong problem solving capability and resiliency.
- Detail orientated with excellent proofreading and quality control skills.
- Possess a positive, flexible, organized and proactive work style.
Softw are proficiency
- MS Office *Expert* (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Digital Dictation Systems ( e.g. BigHand, Winscribe, etc.)
- Document Management Systems ( e.g. Filesite, iManage, etc.)
- Legal Formatting Tools (e.g. DocX, MacPac, Best Authority, etc.)
- Remote Access Environments (e.g. Citrix)
- Workflow Management Tools
- Preferred Experience: Visio, Adobe Acrobat, OmniPage & DeltaView