Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a client-focused professional who wants your ideas to make a difference, Elevate's team of highly regarded legal service experts could be the right fit for you.
Elevate is a next generation global legal service provider that ranked 53rd on the Inc. 5000 in 2016, a prestigious annual ranking of the fastest-growing private companies. We help law firms and corporate legal departments with practical ways to improve efficiency, quality, and outcomes.
At Elevate we live our core values:
- We deliver - We are careful about the commitments we make to our customers and to each other. We do what we say we will.
- We innovate - We celebrate creativity. We challenge the status quo and continuously ask ourselves, and each other how can we improve.
- We care - We listen to our customers’ needs and help them solve their business problems. Our work is a positive influence on our personal lives and the lives of our families.
The legal industry is changing and Elevate’s team are already some of the most respected leaders in the sector as we continue to deliver cutting-edge products and services in support of our clients.
As a Senior Software Engineer DevOps at Elevate, you will do continuous integration, Server management etc.
You might be the right person if you:
- Have Extreme attention to detail of code and infrastructure
- Ability to work independently and respond to multiple and conflicting requests under tight deadlines and in a dynamic working environment.
- Ability to analyze deployment/build processes and schedules and identify areas of risk or conflict
- Flexibility in adjusting schedules to meet deadlines Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with the technical team.
Specifically, you will:
- Take ownership of SaaS products, deployment automation/configuration, Jenkins CI, and Microsoft application development and Java/PHP based systems
- Build and manage software delivery, systems integration, and developer support tools
- Support always-available cloud based software as a service (SaaS) applications and corporate web presence
- Support, troubleshoot, monitor and optimize production systems
- Help streamline software development by contributing to implementation of a continuous integration process and automating manual processes
- Provide expertise regarding the integration, security, and scalability of web applications
- Ensure the integration of the Web servers and all other supporting systems
- Conduct performance tuning and optimization of information/data processing, maintenance, and support of the production environment
- Requires 5+ years of industry experience including 2–3 years of experience as DevOps
Skills for Success:
- Strong technical understanding and administration of Linux (Ubuntu) and Windows server
- Experience supporting 24x7, high availability internet application environments that include web, application and database servers and load balancing systems
- Experience with build and deployment automation tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Experience with build automation and configuration management tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Apache, Tomcat, LDAP, SimpleSAML
- Database: MySQL, Postgres, SQL Server
- System and performance monitoring tools
- OWASP Security; application vulnerability and penetration testing tools
- Version control tools like GitHub & TFS
- IDEs like Visual Studio and other open sources IDE’s with Data Tools and SSMS