Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a client-focused professional who wants your ideas to make a difference, Elevate's team of highly regarded legal service experts could be the right fit for you.
Elevate is a next generation global legal service provider that ranked 53rd on the Inc. 5000 in 2016, a prestigious annual ranking of the fastest growing private companies. We help law firms and corporate legal departments with practical ways to improve efficiency, quality and outcomes.
At Elevate we live our core values.
We deliver - We are careful about the commitments we make to our customers and to each other. We do what we say we will.
We Innovate - We celebrate creativity. We challenge the status quo and continuously ask of ourselves, and each other how can we improve.
We care - We listen to our customers’ needs and help them solve their business problems. Our work is a positive influence on our personal lives and the lives of our families.
Elevate’s client is a Law Firm and the role is supporting the Finance team.
The successful applicant will have proven project management experience and will be working closely with the FD in designing a new suite of reports and KPI’s that move away from traditional law firm measures.
Skills for Success:
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment
- Previous experience of working within a law firm or other professional services sectors (Desirable).
- Good knowledge and understanding of excel, power point and Microsoft skills.
- A strategic thinker with excellent communication skills.
- Strong sense of teamwork .
- Hands on attitude .
- Good business understanding.
- Ability to influence Partners.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
Specifically you will:
- Support the Finance Director in developing financial awareness across the firm.
- Develop improved management reporting including the identification and reporting of new KPI’s.
- Undertake profitability analysis by matter, client and practice area.
- Work closely with business units and carry out post matter analysis to assess if transaction was completed on time together with the predicted cost and hours.
- Benchmark performance both internally and externally.
- Develop improved systems and processes.
- Present findings to Partners and senior management; provide recommendations.
- Support the achievement of the firm's strategic pricing objectives.
- Provide financial input for pitches.
- Present accurate and timely financial management information to the Finance Director, COO and Managing Partner.
- Prepare and coordinate planning cycles (forecast, budget and business plan) within the firm.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a commercially focused business environment.
- Previous experience of managing projects and in particular post project review / analysis.