Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. Elevate is a next generation global legal service provider that ranked 53rd on the Inc. 5000 in 2016, a prestigious annual ranking of the fastest growing private companies. We help law firms and corporate legal/compliance departments with practical ways to improve efficiency, quality and outcomes.
At Elevate we live our core values:
We deliver - We are careful about the commitments we make to our customers and to each other. We do what we say we will.
We Innovate - We celebrate creativity. We challenge the status quo and continuously ask of ourselves, and each other how can we improve.
We care - We listen to our customers’ needs and help them solve their business problems. Our work is a positive influence on our personal lives and the lives of our families.
On behalf of a Client and Fortune 1000 Global Company that delivers product realization services, we are looking for an experienced Leader of Organizational Performance to play a critical role in supporting the Company's business units at a strategic level. You will be responsible for supporting the Company's Legal, Compliance and IT teams and Chief Administrative Officer and Chief Information Officer respectively.
Specifically you will:
- Ensure effective communication and change management strategies are executed for applicable organizational programs, policies, initiatives or activities.
- Facilitate and support strategic planning and deployment activities to ensure effective development and flow down of strategy, alignment of strategy to business goals, and synergy between strategy, organizational effectiveness and talent support.
- Understand, assess and develop solutions to optimize organizational structure and responsibilities (including matrix relationships), influence change, and effectively lead the implementation of solutions and related change management, including effective management systems supporting such structures. Understand, define, and confirm key job accountabilities of roles across organizations they support.
- Create and implement structures, processes and solutions to develop talent in coordination with peers and the Human Resources Leadership Team on best practices and standard work. Develop and employ a common framework to assess talent acquisition, onboarding, development strategies, succession planning, performance management and retention. Coach managers to improve their leadership, management and talent development abilities. Serve as the primary operations level liaison between the business unit and Human Resources.
- Facilitate communication between employees and HR functional specialty areas, serving as the primary contact for employees seeking advice on matters such as rewards, employee relations issues, HR systems issues, talent acquisition, etc.
- Perform tasks and manages projects as directed by the PLT manager.
- Serve as the organization's point of contact to facilitate collaboration across business units.
- Source assistance from the HR organization and others to fill gaps in talent development.
- Facilitate annual performance evaluation processes and periodic leadership assessments (e.g. Myers-Briggs, DISC, Korn Ferry, etc.).
- Responsible for the oversight of the Human Resource Generalist activities related to the tactical initiatives set forth by Leaders of Organizational Performance and or the Leadership Team.
- Keep up to date on trends and legal developments, implementing the necessary actions to maintain compliance with federal, state, and local laws relative to employment practices.
- May be assigned to lead various governmental required initiatives or projects where such requirements govern the activities or define the outcomes. (i.e. Affirmative Action; Immigration; expatriate/in-patriate assignments, etc.)
- Occasional travel may be required to meet the needs of the business (estimated 10%).
Skills for Success:
- Strong understanding of the business, including financials.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation skills).
- Strong project management skills.
- Executive/managerial coaching skills.
- Highly adaptive, change management skills.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and demanding schedules in a professional, level-headed way.
- High level organizational design and troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
- A high level of initiative.
You might be the right person if you:
- Are interested in being a strategic business partner for a global organization.
- Want to feel valued as you provide input on talent development and retention.
- Are a self-starter who learns quickly and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Have first class organizational skills and can manage your time effectively.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience is required for this position.
- Equivalent industry experience of 3 or more years is highly desirable.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required for this position.
- Advanced degree is preferred.
- An HR certification is highly desirable for this role.