Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a client-focused professional who wants your ideas to make a difference, Elevate’s team of highly regarded legal service experts could be the right fit for you.
Elevate is a next generation global legal service provider that ranked 53rd on the Inc. 5000 in 2016, a prestigious annual ranking of the fastest-growing private companies. We help law firms and corporate legal departments with practical ways to improve efficiency, quality and outcomes.
At Elevate we live our core values:
We deliver - We are careful about the commitments we make to our customers and to each other. We do what we say we will.
We Innovate - We celebrate creativity. We challenge the status quo and continuously ask of ourselves, and each other how can we improve.
We care - We listen to our customers’ needs and help them solve their business problems. Our work is a positive influence on our personal lives and the lives of our families.
Through our Elevated Lawyers Solution, we are able to offer our clients the right legal expert in the right location with exactly the right skill set. As we continue to expand the offering we are now looking for a Contracts Administrator to work in-house at our client, a Global Technology Manufacturer.
You might be the right person if you:
- would like exposure to global commercial contracts, the hardware and software sales process, operations, revenue recognition, and the product lifecycle within a growing high-tech in-house legal department.
- Enjoy using new technologies, tools and resources to more efficiently and effectively deliver legal services.
- Are comfortable working as part of a team dedicated to provide quality support to an international client base.
- Have excellent leadership qualities to lead a team of legal professionals through coaching, mentoring, training and people development skills.
- Have excellent customer service skills with a keen eye for detail and commitment to quality.
- Have experience providing or overseeing legal research and using on-line research tools.
- Are looking to be a part of the next generation of legal services and influence the way these services are delivered, consumed, and measured.
Specifically you will:
- Assist with data entry of commercial contract details, run reports and update information in contracts and other databases, and assist with contracts signature process.
- Establish, communicate, and maintain policies and procedures for the Contracts department.
- Be part of centralized function that processes contracts (signatures, copies, uploading to various drives, data entry, communication, reconciliation, etc.).
- Provide assistance, guidance and training to other company organizations (primarily Customer Service and Sales/Marketing).
- Assist with move to new contracts database, including support of Legal teams, Finance organization, other cross-functional organizations, etc.
- Create, maintain and manage central customer contract files to promote effective contract management.
- Perform administrative functions such as document scanning, distribution, and some filing.
- Manage high volume of emails and requests.
- Work on various ad hoc projects.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Previous legal or contracts experience preferred, preferably in a corporate environment.
- Experience at large technology firm is a plus.
- Experience with DocuSign and QuickBase are a plus.
Skills for Success:
- Excellent math and analytical skills.
- Strong planning and organization skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills ability to multi-task and be able to prioritize workload and work independently.
- Understanding of databases and/or library science a plus.
- Working knowledge of PC's and related software (Word & Excel) a must.
- Attention to detail and superior reading comprehension skills are a must.
- Rapid turnaround in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work with cross functional organizations are must-haves.
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.