Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a client-focused professional who wants your ideas to make a difference, Elevate's team of highly regarded legal service experts could be the right fit for you.
Elevate is a next generation global legal service provider that ranked 53rd on the Inc. 5000 in 2016, a prestigious annual ranking of the fastest growing private companies. We help law firms and corporate legal departments with practical ways to improve efficiency, quality and outcomes.
At Elevate we live our core values.
- We deliver - We are careful about the commitments we make to our customers and to each other. We do what we say we will.
- We Innovate - We celebrate creativity. We challenge the status quo and continuously ask of ourselves, and each other how can we improve.
- We care - We listen to our customers’ needs and help them solve their business problems. Our work is a positive influence on our personal lives and the lives of our families.
Elevate’s client is a Law Firm and the role is supporting the Commercial Legal team.
The role is primarily to help shape the delivery of commercial legal services to existing clients and qualified prospects from our sales pipeline. You will work closely with clients and prospects to understand how we can improve the delivery of commercial advice to the business.
The role involves working in the service delivery line as well as helping to shape new sales propositions working in conjunction with the Head of Sales for Large Corporates and the Head of Sales for Mid Corporates.
You might be the right person if you:
- Understand the demands and pressures of in-house legal teams and their business colleagues.
- Are interested in how technology is shaping the delivery of legal services.
- Have experience of a transformation programme gained in a professional services industry.
- Are frustrated with the current delivery model and have a strong desire to help shape a new delivery model.
- Have a strong network of in-house contacts that falls within our core target market.
Specifically you will:
- Understand the client’s business objectives and the context in which we are being asked to provide services.
- Work with the client to create the most appropriate solution to be delivered in the most appropriate way for that client.
- Deliver that solution, in conjunction with other members of the Commercial team as appropriate, to the agreed quality level at the agreed price.
- Supervise team members.
- Mentor the more junior members of the team in the new ways of working.
- Improve our quality control procedures.
- Share knowledge across the team and the firm as appropriate.
- Contribute to the company’s continuous improvement programme.
- Develop client relationships from within the service line and record information on our CRM system.
- Help deliver consultancy services to in-house legal departments.
- Help to deliver compliance services to in-house legal departments.
- Design and help to sell differentiated propositions that are attractive to target clients.
- Assist with management of team finances and working with budgets.
- Work with the Service Delivery Manager for Commercial on pricing, including for new propositions and retainers.
- At least 15+ years commercial legal experience obtained across both private practice and in-house positions.