Elevate is recruiting a Director - Law Firm Consulting with excellent strategy and change experience and skills. As a Director of Consulting at Elevate, you will lead strategic client engagements for FTSE100/Fortune 500 law departments and US top 100/ UK top 50 law firms. You will work autonomously and manage teams with clients on strategic operational improvement exercises working across legal practice areas and operational support functions to identify and deliver process improvement opportunities.
You might be the right person if you:
- Are interested in joining a growing consulting practice with the ability to stand out and make a mark in the legal industry.
- Ideally, have led the delivery of operational improvements in a legal department or law firm with deep experience of process re-engineering, alternative sourcing models.
- Technology-enabled change.
- Have a robust training in consulting techniques, whether gained at a major consulting firm or at an in-house change team.
- Enjoy a culture of rapid change.
- Are willing to travel for client assignments.
- Enjoy working in a fast-moving company and are capable of forming strong relationships with colleagues all around the world.
- Have been accountable for selling management consulting services or acting as an internal lead for originating major change projects.
- Delivering legal process improvement strategies to FTSE100/Fortune 500 corporate law departments and UK top 50/US top 100 law firms.
- Working with leadership teams in legal departments and law firms to originate and lead change projects (up to 3 client projects typically at any one time).
- Using analytics outputs to help shape future change agendas.
- Overall responsible for implementing solutions to improve the department and firm operations and improve ROI.
- Originating your own consulting sales and sell-on of services as well as supporting the sales team more broadly help to support the growth of Elevate’s Consulting practice.
- Working as an ambassador for the company at all times.
- Speaking at events and writing articles to establish yourself as a thought leader.
- Over time, managing a team of up to 10 consultants in your region.
- 10+ years in a strategic process improvement role.
- Prior consulting experience with a major consulting firm or in-house equivalent change experience in a demanding corporate environment.
- Have autonomously led project delivery and project teams.
- Large law department or law firm experience a plus.
- Ideally will have working knowledge of core legal practice areas within a law firm/ legal department.
- Process re-engineering experience.
- Business case development experience.
- Managed a team of consultants or internal change teams, ensuring high utilization and successful client outcomes.
Skills for Success:
- Exceptional Excel and Microsoft Office skills.
- Process mapping training.
- Project management training.
- Experience with common law firm technologies a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- MBAs or formal legal training preferred but not essential.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
Join our talent network to see all our https://elevateservices.eightfold.ai/careers
Follow us on social media