Elevate's Customer, a Worldwide Online Payment Company, is looking for a Corporate Paralegal with a can-do attitude to work on site in their San Jose office, with the possibility of 1-2 days of remote work from home. The position will start as soon as possible, and last for at least 6 months.
Skills for Success:
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- The ability to manage time effectively and independently while prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
Specifically you will:
- Be responsible for administrative and paralegal work for the company's 120+ entities in US and abroad.
- Maintain governance and corporate compliance records and documentation for all company entities, including preparing shareholder and board resolutions and corporate filings.
- Filing entities' annual reports and taxes.
- Compile M&A documents.
- Draft and review Powers of Attorney.
- Work with subsidiary database, identify process gaps and make improvements, and maintain records within the database.
- An understanding of entity management databases such as Blueprint or Gems.
- 4+ years' experience working as a corporate paralegal in a law firm or large corporation.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.eightfold.ai/careers
Follow us on social media at