Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a client-focused professional who wants your creative and innovative ideas to make a difference, then Elevate is the right place for your career progression.
You will work closely with our compliance team spread across UK and the Philippines to support and enhance our reporting and analytical capabilities. As part of our rapidly expanding business, you will be expected to provide methodologies, processes and technologies that transform raw data into meaningful and useful information.
You Might be the Right Person If...
- Are passionate about delivering first class customer service.
- Have excellent focus and high level of attention to detail.
- Have an inquisitive mind.
- Are interested or have prior experience of the legal and compliance subject matter, especially within a financial services setting.
- Are a team player who works well within a collaborative environment.
- Can work quickly and can handle large volumes of data and text.
Specifically You Will...
- Screen electronic communications quickly and effectively using client guidelines on conduct and market abuse.
- Identify and escalate potential breaches to relevant business units.
- Provide reports when necessary on the eCommunications Surveillance KPIs.
Skills for Success
- Fluency in English as a second language is a must (TOEFL score of 80 or higher or proven language proficiency evidenced by Series 7 or equivalent high level English-based exam).
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Proactive with minimal need for guidance.
- Basic familiarity with regulation surrounding electronic communication surveillance.
- Basic familiarity with FINRA/Global regulations and application to financial services clients.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Computer literate with good MS office skills.
- Expertise in compliance and trade monitoring software (such as HP Supervisor or Digital Reasoning Synthesys) - preferred.
- Solid understanding of Investment Banking, Key Financial Terms and Compliance.
- 1-3 years’ experience in eCommunications, trade surveillance, market abuse or compliance in a financial services firm preferred.
- Experience or interest in eCommunications Surveillance, trade surveillance, market abuse or compliance within a financial services setting
- Bachelor degree required.
- Series 7 - preferred.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
At Elevate we live our core values:
- We Deliver. We are careful about the commitments we make to our customers and each other. We do what we say we will.
- We Innovate. We celebrate creativity. We challenge the status quo and continuously ask ourselves, and each other how can we improve.
- We Care. We listen to our customers’ needs and help them solve their business problems. Our work is a positive influence on our personal lives and the lives of our families.