Elevate is recruiting a Software Developer, As a Full Stack Software Developer, You will be working independently on multiple projects. You will be expected to design web application/WCF/Services from user requirement and also involved in designing back-end for the same.
We need a professional with:
- Self-motivated skills with an ability to prioritize tasks and work to meet tight deadlines
- Passionate about technology and keeping the systems and your knowledge updated.
- Eager to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment for a quickly growing company.
- High visibility and unlimited growth potential.
- Strong administrative skills and a penchant for technology.
Specifically, this role will involve you to:
- Design High-Level Designs (HLDs) and Low-Level Designs (LLDs) from user requirements to design web applications/ desktop applications/ web services/windows services.
- Have good experience in source control, unit testing, code verification, documentation, automated build, continuous integration, metrics, and code reviews Possess.
- Have strong knowledge of enterprise-class software requirements including security, scalability, and usability.
- Design scalable and business rules-driven applications and application scheme.
- Design applications using Data Manipulation Language in MSSQL Build software solutions where the problem is not well-defined.
- Perform component debugging and performance tuning of web-based applications and database queries.
- Manage web server deployments and server configurations using IIS (Internet Information Services)
- Work on enterprise application integration using Web services, MSMQs, APIs etc.
- Manage and execute against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Resolve business needs with a deeper involvement with stakeholders.
- Participate in the hiring processes, focus on continuously evolving the scope of the existing products.
- Act as a team player and technical leader in a dynamic, fast moving and fast growing product development environment.
- Work with US teams as the point of contact for development projects.
- Be responsible for translating requirements into elegant, working, and bug-free applications.
Essential experience and skills:
- C# and ASP.NET
- MVC 4, Razor syntax
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server Management Studio MS Office MS SharePoint
- 4+ years of work experience
- Progressive application development experience, with 4 or more years of experience in developing web-based applications
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in Developing Web based business applications using ASP.NET MVC Framework.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in handling mid to large size projects independently.
- B.E. / B. Tech Graduate
- M.S degree in Computer Science and Electronics or related field from a Tier I institutes would be a plus.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.jobs.net/
Follow us on social media