Global Talent Acquisition Specialist (RPO)
Elevate is recruiting a Global Talent Acquisition Specialist who will be part of a highly skilled recruiting professionals working on high-volume and/or hard to fill positions for Elevate's global locations. You will provide staffing and recruiting solutions to our talent acquisition teams in the US, UK, Australia and Hong Kong.
We need a professional with:
- Self-motivated skills with an ability to prioritize tasks and work to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An ability to build strong relationships
- Flexible to adapt in a fast-paced environment and work in night shifts
Specifically, this role will involve you to:
- Interview candidates and provide them with the feedback
- Be a key point of contact between candidates, hiring managers and onshore recruiting team
- Identify, qualify, and submit candidates by using proactive sourcing and recruiting techniques including, but not limited to job boards as well as Boolean searches, referrals, social media and networks
- Collaborate with sourcing/recruitment partners and customers to make sure that role requirements and their expectations are being met
- Manage daily information/candidate data tracking in the ATS and generating reports
- Build a global database of candidates
- Provide hiring managers and customers with regular updates on work status and progress
- Maintain or exceeding our CSAT SLA
Essential experience and skills:
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience in the area of sourcing, selection, and recruitment processes & tools
- Experience in managing candidate tracking system
- Experience in using computer applications (MS Office is required) and internet resources, including social media
- Any bachelor degree
- MBA HR preferred
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.jobs.net/
Follow us on social media