Elevate's Customer, a Leading Public Research University, is looking for an experienced Health Law Attorney to work at their San Diego, Irvine, or San Francisco/Oakland campuses. This opportunity will last 3-6 months and has the potential to become permanent.
The Health Law Attorney will report to the Managing Counsel, Health Affairs & Technology Law. The right candidate will be a strategic thinker, an approachable adviser, and a strong relationship builder who thrives in a challenging environment and is clearly aligned with the University’s values.
Skills for Success:
- Unparalleled attention to detail and organizational skills, with an ability to multitask.
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and complete complex projects under pressure.
- Excellent communication (speaking, writing and listening) skills.
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to work well and negotiate effectively with a wide variety of personalities.
Specifically, you will:
- Provides substantial expertise within the University in Health Law field, including substantial expertise in complex and high impact healthcare transactions including agreements with healthcare facilities, physician organizations and other providers.
- Provide advice on health care regulatory and policy issues for the health enterprise as a whole including but not limited to fraud and abuse, antitrust, tax, governance and the California Political Reform Act.
- Work with and monitor Outside Counsel on deals and transactions including due diligence related to acquisitions and joint ventures.
- Serves as a trusted strategic partner with University business units, providing practical advice and alternative solutions to business issues.
- Negotiate and draft physician service agreements, acquisitions, affiliations agreements, and other related transactions.
- 7+ years of applicable healthcare law transactional experience.
- Experience with non-profit organizations a plus.
- A Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an ABA-accredited law school.
- Admitted to the California Bar.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.eightfold.ai/careers
Follow us on social media