Elevate's Customer, an American International Investment Bank, is looking for a Junior Attorney to draft, review, and advise on a high-volume of third party agreements. This full-time position will be for a term of six months (with a strong possibility of extension) and is located at the firm’s Midtown, New York office.
The primary role of this lawyer will be to support the life-cycle of business contracts and third party agreements. This includes drafting, reviewing, revising, and negotiating all forms of commercial contracts.
Skills for Success:
- Excellent contract negotiation skills.
- Professional maturity, confidence, presence and initiative.
- Excellent judgment and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong management and administrative skills.
Specifically you will:
- Work with existing contract templates to review and negotiate a wide variety of commercial agreements
- Provide support to management and advise the business unit on issues related to contract interpretation.
- Work with colleagues to continuously improve contract templates as well as implementation and adherence to best practices.
- 2+ years relevant experience with a top-quality law firm or financial services institution.
- Experience with complex commercial agreements.
- Familiarity with financial services and U.S securities laws.
- Financial services experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- J.D. from an ABA accredited law school and admission to a U.S. state bar.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.eightfold.ai/careers
Follow us on social media at