Elevate is recruiting a Senior Associate - Corporate Governance who will be a dedicated member of the Corporate Governance delivery team, working closely with the customer globally. You will provide Company Secretarial and transaction support, working both independently on assigned deals and projects, and collaboratively with the customer’s team and the Elevate legal delivery teams across the globe. You will also be responsible for conducting general and legal research and drafting well-written memorandum.
We need a professional with:
- Deep passionate about technology and keeping the systems and your knowledge updated
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment for a quickly growing company
- One who is looking for high visibility and unlimited growth potential
- Strong administrative skills and a penchant for technology
Specifically, this role will involve:
- Co-sec coordination : Receive requests/instructions for cosec actions on trigger events (Average 20-30 new/additional requests / day – with a tight deadline)
- Receive e-mail request from various parties (Company’s Finance, Company’s Legal, fund counsel, co-sec service providers, etc.)
- Communicate trigger events to co sec service providers in relevant jurisdictions
- Monitor progress on work performed by co-sec and ensure timely completion
- Facilitate back and forth communication among relevant parties (both in and outside Company) including proactively reaching out to collect missing information (including from JV portfolio companies)
- Typical requested actions: board resolutions, provision of corporate documents (account opening etc.), directorship information, etc.
- Includes facilitation to certify true copy/ notarize specified documents
- Maintain a tracking record of all open matters and keep Company informedMa
- Provide periodic statistics on open/completed matters
- Execution: Facilitate document execution requests
(Average 30 requests / day – each request typically involves multiple documents and signatories – average 24~48 hour-turnaround)
- Receive e-mail request to execute various documents (e.g. various resolutions, consent, account opening, trade confirmations, etc.)
- May includes identifying authorized signatory
- Arrange for DocuSign to the extent possible
- Work with executive assistants/requestors to accommodate expedited requests by finding alternate solutions/signatories
- Ensure record keeping requirements
- Date management : Blueprint maintenance (1000+ entities for Asia Pacific)
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of data at trigger event
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of data on a periodic basis
- Quarterly reporting to Company on data management status
- Produce Blueprint reports upon request
- Corporate secretarial work
- Entity incorporation
- Amendment/ maintenance of registers/ incorporation documents (e-registers preferred wherever permissible)
- Change in share capital, capitalization, distribution
- Ad-hoc request to provide a certificate (of incumbency, good standing, etc.) or certified documents/apostille (e.g. KYC)
- Arrangement for directors’ resolutions (change of directors, distribution to shareholders, transfer or shares, etc.)
- Provision of resident directorship, statutory company secretary, registered offices address
- Arrangement for annual general meetings, board of directors meetings (attend, prepare board minutes and shareholder meeting notices, etc.)
- Annual statutory filings/compliance exam/audit where relevant
- Any other co-sec matters
Essential experience and skills:
- Experienced in BluePrint.
- Experienced in Microsoft Products like Excel, Word, and PowerPoint (preferred but not required: previous experience with SharePoint as a document management tool)
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.jobs.net/
Follow us on social media