Elevate's Customer, an American International Investment Bank, is looking for a Process Optimization Consultant to work onsite in their New York office full-time. This is a contract role and is anticipated start immediately and last for a period of 3 months.
The Process Optimization Consultant will join the Legal and Compliance Department (LCD) Innovation Function to focus on identifying opportunities to optimize processes, define solutions and support solution implementations. This person will promote continuous improvement and position LCD personnel to transform their daily processes.
Skills for Success:
- Proven consultative skills working with business users to transform their processes using standardized process improvement methodologies (including Lean, Six Sigma).
- Highly organized and detail oriented with strong communication, reasoning and interpersonal skills; comfortable delivering in-person presentations to stakeholders of varying seniority.
- Ability to deliver high quality output, with a focus on detail, accuracy and completeness (with minimal guidance).
- Creative problem solver with high level of learning agility, initiative and curiosity.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills; ability to exercise good judgment.
- Effective time management skills and ability to work under pressure; ability to prioritize work, handle multiple tasks and work both independently and in team settings.
Specifically you will:
- Assist with rolling out transformational practices, including Lean to LCD.
- Assist with implementing the communication strategy for process optimization and Lean adoption.
- Help lead education and training sessions (including Lean and Agile) for LCD.
- Facilitate process improvement implementations, including advising on usage of Lean toolkit, validating solution design and tracking implementation plans.
- Perform critical analysis to identify opportunities for process improvements and determine appropriate solutions; analysis may also include creating process flow charts to better understand current state processes and existing gaps.
- Assist with providing lightweight oversight and governance for in-scope opportunity pipeline.
- Assist with managing internal collaboration sites, including SharePoint and Jive.
- Help develop performance metrics and reporting to measure progress and process improvement benefits.
- Create and manage toolkits, training, guidance and appropriate documentation as required.
- Contribute ideas to continuously improve the team.
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, and IT systems generally.
- Proficiency with SharePoint.
- Proficiency with Jive.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.eightfold.ai/careers
Follow us on social media at