Elevate is recruiting a Product Manager, who would help drive legal industry disruption and delight customers with great products. As a key member of the Elevate Product Management team, you would work closely with UX, technology and business to advance the Elevate Suite of products.
It is the right place and the right time to disrupt the status quo in law firms and corporate law departments. This role will allow you to set product strategy, identify new business opportunities, solve complex problems, and work with a smart innovative team. If you are looking for an opportunity to develop CEO-type skills and make a direct impact to reshape the Legal industry, we’d love to hear from you.
We need a professional with:
- Natural collaborator skills and a proven ability to work across teams to get things done
- Structured problem-solving abilities and a clear communication style
- Familiarity and comfort with Agile development
- A results-oriented approach. You know how to "get it done," you drive results with your team. Exceptional problem solving, teamwork and leadership skills. Handle details accurately and in a timely manner
- Demonstrated ability to deliver SaaS software solutions to customers
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage expectations and customer demands. You know how and when to influence
- Ability to foster a collaborative environment; expert collaborator
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Someone, who cares about quality and driving strategy to build innovative products
- An effective communicator knows how to adjust your management style to help coach and lead within all levels in the organization
- A bias for action – we move fast and think big
- Ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
Specifically, this role will:
- Create and analyze new product ideas, testing the ideas, translating that into the product roadmap
- Evangelize the solution to internal and external audiences
- Manage the product life-cycle from strategic planning to tactical product management activities. This includes acting as a product owner on one or more scrum teams
- Work closely with product marketing to ensure that the products are packaged and positioned accurately and in their best light
- Require subject matter expertise on the product for the company
- Require outbound capacity to provide domain expertise in support of sales and partner opportunities
- Work closely with engineering and UX teams to provide the input needed to guide the product development effort
- Prioritize product requirements for new features by conducting market and customer research supported by on-going communications with customers, prospects and with internal customer-facing organizations
- Interface with customers and prospects to understand user needs and customer use cases.
- Interface with engineering and UX teams to execute the product roadmap, as well as work with marketing to ensure alignment with external communication in terms of target markets, go-to-market strategy, product positioning, and key benefits
Essential experience and skills:
- 5+ years in Software or Saas Industry with 4+ years in Product Management
- Experienced in Agile development
- Experience in Legal Industry or Legal Technologies is a plus
- Familiar and comfortable with Agile development, wireframing tools, and Jira for user stories
- 5 years + post qualification experience
- Masters in Computer Science from a reputed university
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.jobs.net/
Follow us on social media