Elevate is recruiting a Traveling Document Review Attorney to join Elevate for a three month document review project in Phoenix, AZ. This attorney will support our global law firm customer with litigation document review and eDiscovery in on-going complex litigation. This position requires travel outside of Phoenix, AZ.
Specifically, you will...
- Review high volumes of complex litigation documents with highest productivity and accuracy.
- Identify and assess the impact of application of review guidelines on documents.
- Draft Decision Logs.
- Ensure adherence to Elevate’s standard operating procedures on projects.
Skills for success
- Strong analytical and interpretational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to perform well under stringent deadline pressure.
- Prior experience with document review, eDiscovery, or contract extraction and/or review.
- 1+ years' experience working with large law firms or corporate legal departments.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Experience working on review tools like Relativity, Introspect, Xerox, Ringtail, etc.
- Experience working on any contract abstraction or management software.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Active Bar License in at least 1 US State.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.eightfold.ai/careers
Follow us on social media: