Elevate is recruiting a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, who will be responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting successfully throughout the organization. You will employ traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as develop new and creative recruiting ideas. You will play a critical role in ensuring Elevate hires the best talent available.
We need a professional with:
- Are highly organized and an excellent team player who has a great eye for talent
- Like the sound of working in a fast-paced dynamic environment for a quickly growing company
- Are looking for high visibility and unlimited growth potential
- Have a penchant for technology and a keen eye for detail
- Are eager to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment for a quickly growing international company
Specifically, this role will:
- Liaise with service line managers to understand recruiting needs and guide them to create job descriptions
- Create recruiting workflow for each new position
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees to attract appropriate talent
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Research and recommend new sources for building an active and passive candidate database
- Post openings on Elevate careers page, job portals and social media
- Conduct pre-screening interviews and maintain all applicant and interview data on Elevate’s HRIS
- Track and report HR recruitment metrics like recruiting SLAs, cost of hiring, etc.
Essential experience and skills:
- 3-5 years’ experience in the LPO/BPO/KPO sector with at least 2 years in IT recruitments
- CRM and sourcing plan development
- Experience in HR administration and reporting preferred
- Comfortable using a broad range of technologies incl. ATS’s to bring efficiencies to the recruiting
- Skilled at using online portals (like LinkedIn, Naukri, Monster, etc.) to source a broad range of talent
- Sufficient MS Office skills to create documents, reports and edit presentation materials
- Bachelors degree is a must
- MBA is preferable
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.jobs.net/
Follow us on social media