Elevate is recruiting a part-time, remote, contractor Editor for the Med Legal service line. The Editor will be responsible for ensuring proper grammar, formatting, branding, and content of sensitive reports containing patient medical and billing information.
Skills for Success:
- Exemplify attention to detail, strong critical thinking skills, and a passion for the written English language, grammar, and consistency in formatting.
- Enjoy working from home and can offer a flexible schedule based on business needs.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines.
Specifically, you will:
- Review small to large Excel workbooks of data for accurate application of formulas, cross-referencing totals, and ensuring comments and analysis match the content.
- Format borders, shading, fonts, branding elements, page scale, and print area.
- Edit narrative reports for grammar, spelling, formatting, and adherence to the editing style guide.
- 1+ years proofreading or editing experience required.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with Adobe Professional.
- Email; video conferencing; QuickBase navigation (once demonstrated).
- Previous professional employment required.
- 2 or 4 year degree preferred.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.eightfold.ai/careers
Follow us on social media